Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Australia Day!

....And it has been a hot one too - at least in my neck of the woods!  A perfect day to make soap (as always) *smile*

I have a batch of 9 Carrot Gold Facial soap gelling in its mould right now and one of Bay Avocado Facial soap ready to go - as soon as I have finished my afternoon cuppa.  Gentle Teddy Goatsmilk soap will be made tonight and then I can concentrate on labelling some cured soap ready for my next Soap Spa Party!

Pics will be posted soon......

3 comments:

Holly said...

It sounds like a fun day! :)

Amy@10th Ave. said...

Happy Australia Day to you, too! My best friend is Australian, and I usually give her a ring, but I forgot! ....Looking forward to the pix!

Topcat said...

It was Holly!

Thank you Amy - pics coming soon :)