Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine's Day soaps ~ now cut :)

Hello everyone!  I have some new pics to share with you of my Valentine's Day limited edition soaps.  I am thrilled with Hello Handsome ~ my first successful hanger swirl and he smells gorgeous too...







Love Dust is softly pretty and the colours make me smile!




Soft Kisses smells so warm and inviting...mmmm...




I have three more to share once I take some pictures today.  They have been made in my divider slab mould and need trimming to be ready for their closeups ;)

Here is a quick pic of Sultry Rose in the mould...




Have an awesome Day! xx

5 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Oh my these are so pretty! The first one looks like the cofee one I mine (a do-over) that I swirled with a small whisk. So fun cause you never know how they will turn out. Nice job on all. Can't wait for our soap swap to be completed!

Amy@10th Ave. said...

You've been a very busy lady!! I especially love the color combination of the Love Dust soap.

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

You did a beautiful job, T! Awesome collection!

Topcat said...

Thanks girls!

Donna ~ me too!!!

Jodi said...

These look amazing...I bet the scent is divine! x