Wednesday, December 21, 2011

To Market, To Market......

I had a wonderful day at Hamilton Clocktower Markets recently in the run up to Christmas.  I will be there on Christmas Eve Saturday too, so if you are in the area, please drop by and say hello!















You can see my new (to me) soy wax melts for tart warmers and oil burners in the above pic.  I have had so much fun making these!  I used both the clamshell moulds/containers and also fluted tart moulds in order to create a stack of melts that, from a distance, looks a little like a christmas tree...lol.


Writing my blog is fun but it wouldn't be worthwhile without YOU ~ thank you for taking the time to read and look at my pictures.  If you have left comments, thank you for that too.


Have a wonderful Festive Season and if we don't catch up here again before January, have an awesome New Year! xxx

5 comments:

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Oh your display looks great and I love your soy wax melts especially the labels. I think you will have a great Saturday on Dec 24th. If there was a market that day here I'd probably do it.

Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

Michelle

Amy@10th Ave. said...

It all looks wonderful--so nicely displayed and colorful. It would be so fun to do a Christmas Eve market! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Topcat said...

Thanks so much girls! :)

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

lovely jubly Tan! xx

Topcat said...

Thanks Tig!!! xx