Thursday, March 4, 2010

Australia Day Soaps ready for labelling.......

Last month I posted some 'in the mould' pics of the soaps I made on January 26th (Australia Day) and as they are now ready to be labelled I thought I would take some pics before doing that :)


 
Bay Avocado, with pureed avocado and banana

 
9ct Gold, with carrot juice and mustart seed oil

 
Unscented Goatsmilk, a mostly Olive Oil soap - gentle and mild

These soaps are ready in time for a Soap Spa Party that one of my customers is hosting for me on Sunday.  I am really looking forward to sharing these!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

6 comments:

Holly said...

I just adore your soaps Tanya! Your descriptions are awesome and I just love the shape and design on the tops. So pretty and creamy!

Topcat said...

Thanks so much Holly :)

Amy@10th Ave. said...

Your soaps are so pretty and shiny! Hope your spa party was a success!

Topcat said...

Thank you Amy :) The spa party was a total success - over $300.00 sales and a party booking!

Forget Me Not Soap Shop said...

Beautiful soap Tanya, just beautiful.

Topcat said...

Thank you! :)