Friday, November 11, 2011

Trees and Stars.....

My first batch of Christmas soaps turned out just as I expected.  This is hardly surprising, as they are simply creamy white soap made with one of my favourite oil blends ~ olive, coconut, soybean and shea butter. With red or green embeds and sparkly glitter (have to have glitter on Christmas soap!) they look elegant, yet festive.


These are scented with Bramble Berry's 'Fresh Snow' fragrance oil ~ designed to mimic the feeling of peace and tranquility after a fresh snow fall.  I really love this scent and it soaps beautifully.












Thank you for looking!  Have a wonderful day *smile*

5 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

So cute. And the glitter is the perfect touch!

lori said...

Those are so, so pretty! I love how pretty and sparkly the glitter makes them. ;0)
Blessings,
Lori

Erin Napier said...

So cute! I love their Fresh Snow FO too.

Topcat said...

Thank you ladies!xx

Lyn said...

Loving your little bit of Christmas :0)